Or as they would say in Boston, wicked fast.
Every month there is some new social tool or social network that grabs our attention, for better or worse. Some of these shiny objects are opportunities. But many are just distractions.
The question is, how do you tell them apart?
Join our expert panel as we reveal those secrets and more
- Real examples of shiny object filtering for brands
- How to decide if a new social network or tool is worth your time
- What is the best process for testing a new network or service
- We’ll review some of the biggest shiny objects in the industry in a speed round with our experts titled “Like or Dislike”
- And of course, your questions
Enter your full name and email over on the right and you will get full access to the live webinar, our open Q&A with the speakers, and the on demand video recording of this workshop.