Social Fresh Charlotte 2011
Is Your Social Media Marketing Missing Something?
What if the top consultants, authors, and brand managers could show you?
What if they explained not only what they do, but how and why?
Stop wondering and find out today. After years of helping businesses and listening to you, Social Fresh is proud to offer access to the topics you have requested most.
How Will These People Help You?
These are not your average social media professionals.
In September 2011, Jason Keath assembled a wide variety of incredible thinkers. They presented best practices, case studies, analytics, and secrets from their own experience and data analysis.
They all met in Charlotte, NC for this incredible Social Fresh event. (We know the content was valuable because most of the speakers stayed to learn from each other and ask questions.)
What Will I Get?
* The Keynote Speakers
The perfect blend of information and entertainment
PETER SHANKMAN, Founder of Help A Reporter Out
Always entertaining and insightful, Peter explains the key principles every marketer needs to be aware of, but often is unaware of.
CHRISTOPHER PENN, Director of Strategy at WhatCounts
With incredible marketing insight, Chris explains exactly what is working in social media and what you need to be successful.
JUSTIN KISTNER, Senior manager of Webtrends
Using real data, Justin explains exactly what works best on Facebook today.
* The Case Studies
What’s working now? What’s not?
HILTON WORLDWIDE, Vanessa Sain-Dieguez
Learn how Hilton is empowering employee advocates via social media to reach out to their target audience.
COCA-COLA and REESE’S, Chad Elkins
Learn how the rise of social media and mobile has affected what brands do.
GRAMMY AWARDS 2011, James Andrews
Learn how to use bloggers, influencers, social media, and analytics to create a winning event.
* ALL The Video Sessions
Which ones can help you right now?
1. SOCIAL IS DRIVING A CUSTOMER SERVICE REVOLUTION – Peter Shankman of Vocus
2. EMAIL & SOCIAL INTEGRATION – Christopher Penn of What Counts
3. CONTENT MARKETING FOR LEADS – Jeanne Hopkins of HubSpot
4. B2B LESSONS – David Thomas of Radian6
5. SEO & SOCIAL INTEGRATION – Brandon Uttley & Roy Morejon of Command Partners
6. LEAD GEN FROM BLOGGING – Derek Halpern of Social Triggers
7. OFFLINE AND ONLINE MEASUREMENT – Tom Webster of Edison Research
8. TRAINING EMPLOYEES IN SOCIAL – Lisa Hoffman of Duke Energy
9. BLOGGER OUTREACH – Heidi Sullivan of Cision
10. SOCIAL MEDIA CRISIS MANAGEMENT – Justin Levy of Citrix
11. EMAIL LIST BUILDING – DJ Waldow of Waldow Social
12. CONTENT STRATEGY – Josh Hallett of Voce
13. THE NEWSFEED, ADVANCED FACEBOOK MARKETING – Justin Kistner of Webtrends
14. COCA-COLA and REESE’S – Chad Elkins
15. GRAMMY AWARDS 2011 – James Andrews
16. HILTON WORLDWIDE – Vanessa Sain-Dieguez
17. YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA DATA – Eric Boggs of Argyle
* The Bonus Interviews
We asked them the tough questions behind the scenes!
Here’s some of what we asked...
What exactly do you get?
Get all 3 keynotes, 3 case studies, 12 additional topics, and the 3 bonus interviews. Get several sessions transcribed. Get access to all of it via an online portal that you can view on your computer, iPad, or mobile phone!
Questions? Send to firstname.lastname@example.org